My Weirder-est School #3: Dr. Floss Is the Boss! (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the My Weirder-est School series.
- #1: My Weirder-est School #1: Dr. Snow Has Got to Go! (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: My Weirder-est School #2: Miss Porter Is Out of Order! (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: My Weirder-est School #4: Miss Blake Is a Flake! (Paperback): $4.99
- #5: My Weirder-est School #5: Mr. Marty Loves a Party! (Paperback): $4.99
- #6: My Weirder-est School #6: Mrs. Bacon Is Fakin'! (Library Binding): $20.27
- #7: My Weirder-est School #7: Ms. Jo-Jo Is a Yo-Yo! (Paperback): $4.99
- #8: My Weirder-est School #8: Miss Aker Is a Maker! (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: My Weirder-est School #9: Mrs. Barr Has Gone Too Far! (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: My Weirder-est School #10: Mr. Ott Is a Crackpot! (Paperback): $4.99
With more than 23 million books sold, the My Weird School series really gets kids reading!
In this third book in the My Weirder-est School series, A.J. and his friends learn about good oral hygiene.
Grab your toothbrushes! It’s National Dessert Day, and Ella Mentry School has asked local dentist Dr. Floss to educate A.J. and his friends on the dental dangers of sweets.
But Dr. Floss has other plans. She wants the kids to eat as much sugar as possible so that they’ll need a dentist! Will someone get a cavity?
Perfect for reluctant readers and all kids hungry for funny school stories, Dan Gutman’s hugely popular My Weird School chapter book series has something for everyone. Don’t miss the hilarious adventures of A.J. and the gang!
About the Author
Dan Gutman is the New York Times bestselling author of the Genius Files series; the Baseball Card Adventure series, which has sold more than 1.5 million copies around the world; and the My Weird School series, which has sold more than 12 million copies. Thanks to his many fans who voted in their classrooms, Dan has received nineteen state book awards and ninety-two state book award nominations. He lives in New York City with his wife, Nina. You can visit him online at www.dangutman.com.
Jim Paillot lives in Arizona (another weird place) with his weird wife and two weird children. Isn’t that weird? You can visit him on his weird website at www.jimpaillot.com