The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy: The 30-Day Plan to Lose Weight, Feel Great, and Live Lectin-Free (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the The Plant Paradox series.
- #1: The Plant Paradox: The Hidden Dangers in "Healthy" Foods That Cause Disease and Weight Gain (Hardcover): $29.99
- #2: The Plant Paradox Cookbook: 100 Delicious Recipes to Help You Lose Weight, Heal Your Gut, and Live Lectin-Free (Hardcover): $29.99
- #4: The Longevity Paradox: How to Die Young at a Ripe Old Age (The Plant Paradox #4) (Hardcover): Email or call for price (email@example.com)
- #5: The Plant Paradox Family Cookbook: 80 One-Pot Recipes to Nourish Your Family Using Your Instant Pot, Slow Cooker, or Sheet Pan (Hardcover): $29.99
- #6: The Energy Paradox: What to Do When Your Get-Up-and-Go Has Got Up and Gone (The Plant Paradox #6) (Hardcover): $29.99
From bestselling author Dr. Steven Gundry, a quick and easy guide to The Plant Paradox program that gives readers the tools to enjoy the benefits of lectin-free eating in just 30 days.
In Dr. Steven Gundry’s breakout bestseller The Plant Paradox, readers learned the surprising truth about foods that have long been regarded as healthy. Lectins—a type of protein found in fruits, vegetables, legumes, dairy, and grains—wreak havoc on the gut, creating systemic inflammation and laying the groundwork for disease and weight gain. Avoiding lectins offers incredible health benefits but requires a significant lifestyle change—one that, for many people, can feel overwhelming.
Now, in The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy, Dr. Gundry makes it simpler than ever to go lectin free. His 30-day challenge offers incentives, support, and results along with a toolkit for success. With grocery lists, meal plans, time-saving cooking strategies, all-new recipes, and guidance for families and those following specialized diets (including ketogenic and vegan), The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy is the all-in-one resource Plant Paradox fans and newcomers alike need to jumpstart results reap the health benefits of living lectin-free.
About the Author
Steven R. Gundry, MD, is the director of the International Heart and Lung Institute in Palm Springs, California, and the founder and director of the Center for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. After a distinguished surgical career as a professor and chairman of cardiothoracic surgery at Loma Linda University, Dr. Gundry changed his focus to curing modern diseases via dietary changes. He is the bestselling author of The Longevity Paradox, The Plant Paradox, The Plant Paradox Cookbook, The Plant Paradox Quick and Easy, and Dr. Gundry’s Diet Evolution, and has written more than three hundred articles published in peer-reviewed journals on using diet and supplements to eliminate heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, and multiple other diseases. Dr. Gundry lives with his wife, Penny, and their dogs in Palm Springs and Montecito, California.