U.S. Flea Market Directory, 3rd Edition: A Guide to the Best Flea Markets in all 50 States (Paperback)
In urban parking lots and open fields, the U.S. is covered in swap meets, trade days, and other varieties of the venerable flea market. Not all are created equal, however, and whether you're looking close to home or bargain-hunting on the road, the key to finding great flea markets is locating ones with the most variety and best quality. The "U.S. Flea Market Directory" separates the treasure from the junk by listing the best in each state - markets that are accessible and well-maintained, consistently attract the best vendors, and are worth your time. The "U.S. Flea Market Directory" features:
* The best markets in all 50 states and the District of Columbia
* Days and hours of operation and admission costs for each listing
* Driving directions and rates for vendors
* Special features and amenities available
* Types of merchandise and range of selection
* Contact information, including phone, fax, email, and web site when available
Fully indexed for easy reference and including maps of each state showing major cities and flea market destinations, the fully updated and revised "U.S. Flea Market Directory" is your guide to the best bargain shopping in America.
About the Author
An avid collector and flea market enthusiast, Albert LaFarge has been keeping track of flea markets across the nation for more than a dozen years. He lives in Massachussetts.