The Official Overstreet Identification and Price Guide to Indian Arrowheads, 14th Edition (Paperback)
Email or call for price
THE PROFESSIONAL STANDARD FOR ALL INDIAN ARROWHEAD COLLECTORS
Are you looking for insight, understanding, and page after page of information? If so, let the dean of arrowhead collectors, Robert M. Overstreet, take you on a guided tour of this exciting hobby and the history it represents in The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide, Fourteenth Edition!
This newly revised edition is packed with thousands of photographs of arrowheads from all over the United States, including Alaska. Illustrations guide the reader to the understanding of arrowhead types, manufacturing, grading, materials, and more. It is a hands-on education to everything about arrowheads all in one book.
For almost three decades, there has been only one authoritative resource for experienced enthusiasts and beginners alike. Collectors, dealers, and historians agree: The Official Overstreet Indian Arrowheads Identification and Price Guide is the best book of its kind!
• More than 12,000 actual-size photographs covering hundreds of point types
• A full color section with photographs of some of the finest points
• Special sections on how to grade, identify, and catalog your points
• Revised pricing to reflect the current marketplace
• Large format
• Featuring 10 geographic sections
• Includes an expanded tour of the Museum of Native American History
• An introduction to arrowhead hunter-collector "Turtleman" who is the star of the Animal Planet TV series Call of the Wildman
• An inspiring look at several collectors and their personal collections
About the Author
A leading expert and dedicated collector, Robert M. Overstreet has been writing The Official Overstreet Identification and Price Guide to Indian Arrowheads for more than 18 years. This definitive guide has become the number one reference in the field for collectors and dealers alike, offering a personal road map to a better understanding of the hobby and the amazing history it represents.