Indestructibles: Let's Be Kind (A First Book of Manners): Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew) (Paperback)
Learn your very first manners in a book that’s indestructible.
Let’s be kind—and share our toys.
Let’s be kind—and help around the house.
Let’s be kind—and always say “Good night.”
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Ekaterina Trukhan has illustrated many children's books for international publishers, drawing inspiration from everyday life, midcentury illustration, and the books from her childhood. She lives in Russia.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.
"Honors both family diversity and the way babies explore books." —Kirkus Reviews