Florida Day Trips by Theme (Paperback)
YOUR ALL-IN-ONE GUIDE TO FLORIDA'S BEST OUTINGS
Discover hundreds of unique attractions around the Sunshine State. This comprehensive guide is jam-packed with Florida's top spots for fun and entertainment. Take a simple day trip, or string together a longer vacation of activities that appeal to you. Useful for singles, couples, and families--visitors and residents alike--this guide encompasses a wide range of interests.
Features You'll Appreciate
- Sections divided by theme for easy reference--decide what to do, then figure out where to do it
- Destinations based on themes such as Lighthouses, Festivals, Outdoor Adventures, and Amusement and Theme Parks
- Tips for other things to do in the area
- Handy size that's perfect for traveling
- Historic buildings, museums, and beaches
- Breathtaking views along scenic drives
- Family fun with birds, dolphins, manatees, and more
WITH FLORIDA DAY TRIPS BY THEME AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO
About the Author
Mike Miller is a blogger, writer, consulting engineer, and speaker who has lived in Florida most of his life. He is the author of 18 books about Florida. His writing focuses on off-the-beaten-path Florida and tells readers about the rich Florida history that informs their travel. He has driven an estimated 2 million miles in Florida in too many cars to count and sailed all Florida coasts and Keys in his sailboats. Mike received a B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Florida and is a registered professional engineer and licensed real estate broker. He served in the U.S. Navy, owned his own consulting engineering firm, and had key roles in the construction of Walt Disney World, Epcot, and Universal Studios Florida. He loves to write and speak about Florida. Florida Day Trips celebrates Florida's unique nature and reflects Mike's lifetime of exploring the Sunshine State.