Attract Happiness: Take Charge of Your LIfe (Paperback)
Happiness is your right!
Everybody wants to be happy—and inspirational writer and teacher Joseph Murphy demonstrates how simple it is to achieve the life you want and deserve. This little book is based on two assumptions:
1. True and lasting happiness will be achieved when you realize that you can overcome any weakness.
2. You have the freedom to choose and attract happiness.
Murphy focuses on 5 topics:
- Happiness and Your Unconscious Mind
- Happiness is the Harvest of a Quiet Mind
- Happiness and Harmonious Human Relations
- Forgiveness as a Path to Happiness
- Steps to Attracting Happiness
About the Author
Joseph Murphy (1898–1981) was one of the most important New Thought teachers of the 20th century. Born in Ireland and trained as a Jesuit, Murphy immigrated to the United States in 1921. He was associated with the Church of Divine Science. His most successful book, The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, has sold millions of copies. He died in 1981 in Laguna Hills, California.