The Independent Guide to Walt Disney World 2021 (Paperback)
Experience the most magical vacation
This guide is full of tips and tricks on how to make the most of your stay. Make the most of your vacation time and beat the crowds
FULLY UPDATED THROUGHOUT WITH ALL THE LATEST CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19 - SUPER IMPORTANT IN 2021.
- Park guides - An in-depth look at all 4 theme parks, Disney Springs and the water parks. All the rides, shows, entertainment and attractions. Full coverage of new Star Wars Land and a preview of the new TRON coaster due in 2021.
- Hotels - Profiles of almost 30 on-site Disney resort hotels, partner hotels, booking tips and more.
- Fastpass+ - Skip the line for free Learn all about this time saving service.
- Tickets - Find the best ticket type for your trip
- Park Touring Strategies - Follow these guides to reduce your time in lines and maximize fun
- Disney on a Budget - How to save money, from accommodation to inside the parks.
- Dining - Restaurant types, Dining Plans, tips, reservations, etc. Find out how far in advance you need to reserve your dining options.
- Activities outside the the parks - From water sports to mini golf. Plus a list of free things to do
- Seasonal Events - We cover all the seasonal events that happen every year from Christmas to Halloween and everything in between
Plus so much more: Transportation, getting to Walt Disney World (including their free shuttle ), in-park photos, guided tours, a guide for disabled guests, MagicBands, character meeting tips, a planning checklist and much more