Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Paperback)
Follow Jesse Livermore as he makes $28 million (2020 USD) within a year, only to loose it and recover to make $73 million (2020 USD).
Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, by Edwin Lefevre, is a riveting story, a battle of courage, cleverness, and equanimity. Many traders consider it a trading textbook.
In this new edition you will find user-friendly bonus material such as:
- Dollar figures in 2020 dollars, besides the original figures.
- Descriptive Table of Contents
- Top Quotes section
- Summary by Chapter section
- Graph depicting Jesse Livermore's wealth through time
- Graph of the S&P Composite annotated with the macro events in the book/li> All in all, the most easy-to-read, fun edition of the trading classic.