River Bend Bookshop is pleased to offer a variety of special services, and we would be delighted to work with you to customize any offering.
Corporate Gifts and Bulk Orders
For those looking to order a bulk quantity of books to distribute to clients, employees or patrons, River Bend Bookshop offers B2B book sales with volume discounts, electronic invoicing, dedicated staff to help with your order, and free drop-shipping. Our extensive experience with Corporate clients, Learning & Development organizations, Technical teams, and Universities will ensure that your business gifts hit just the right tone for your team.
For a personal touch with your most valued clients, allow River Bend to hand pack and ship/deliver gifts. We will work with your Marketing team to create gift enclosures providing insight into why each title was selected, ensuring that message and meaning are clear.
Demonstrate your commitment to local communities by giving gifts that support the towns in which your clients live. River Bend is happy to facilitate orders from independent booksellers in any state or region to give a truly local gift to your clients nation-wide.
Unlock the potential of your employees by equipping them with audiobooks that are relevant to your business. Through our partnership with Libro.fm, your employees can get great content anytime, anywhere, on any topic. Your company can choose to support your local bookstore with each audiobook purchase. To get more information about this program, click HERE.
Conference & Off-Site Sales
Let River Bend bring a bookshop to you!
We are equipped to create pop-up bookstores at your event or business. We can sell books at conferences, lectures, trade shows, schools, businesses, and other events in the Greater Hartford area. We can even bring books to your home for an over-the-top book club meeting or a private author reading.
Our pop-up shops are completely customized to suit your event, from carefully curated books and gifts, to the smallest details of booth decor. This service is guaranteed to bring major style to your next event.
For more information, or to secure a date, please email info[at]riverbendbookshop.com
Please include the following information:
- Name of Organization
- Date of Event
- Location of Event
- Contact Information (first name, last name, email address and phone number)
- Expected Attendance
- Please list any authors or speakers already confirmed
- Please list any topics, titles, or authors that you'd like to include in the pop-up shop, we'll hand pick the rest!
Custom Library Design
Is your Zoom background lacking some personality? Let River Bend curate your custom office library. Our services are personal, and we can deliver solutions for any shelf, no matter how big or small.
- Classic business texts with a nod to your depth of experience
- The latest thinking in building equitable organizations and dynamic teams
- Memoirs of inspiring leaders, innovators and experts from a wide range of industries and pursuits
- Contemporary titles to help convey your sensibilities and interests
- Bold and colorful spines which help to add a pop of character to otherwise bland backgrounds