Nutmeg Book Award
The Nutmeg Book Award encourages children in grades 2-12 to read quality literature and to choose their favorite from a list of ten nominated titles.
- Votes are cast in four divisions: Elementary (grades 2-3); Intermediate (grades 4-6); Middle School (grades 7-8); and High School (grades 9-12)
- Jointly sponsored by the Connecticut Library Association (CLA) and the Connecticut Association of School Librarians (CASL), the Nutmeg Committee is comprised of children's librarians and school library media specialists who are members of the sponsoring organizations.
2021 Nominees for the Nutmeg Book Award have been announced:
- Elementary (grades 2-3)
- Intermediate (grades 4-6)
- Middle School (grades 7-8)
- High School (grades 9-12)
Congratulations to the 2020 Nutmeg Award Winners! All of these titles are in stock at the bookshop.